Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Game Plan

So here is the plan as I figure it (Caveat: I have the right to change the rules at any time)...

  1. Frequency of posts: To be honest, I don't know.  The time I carve out to write posts is likely in between tasks that are dearly important to myself, my company, my family, or all of the above.
  2. Topics to be covered: Politics, Sports, Fatherhood, Tech, and Humor (sometimes served as a mixed drink, high in volume of sarcasm)
  3. Journalist vs. Blogger: I am not a Journalist, so it is my right to post things without referring to sources...that said, I will when I can (translation: when I have the time and/or inclination)
    • Note: I am not an expert - merely someone with an opinion
  4. Mission: At all times, I will aim to express views with logical reasoning while attempting to find the humor and/or irony, and when in doubt - and this is quite convenient given the lack of time I have to spend posting things - I will aim for brevity.
    • To quote Wolf Blitzer, I may at times need to "leave it there."

No comments:

Post a Comment